As I was browsing some Disney related blogs I came across this great post from Disney For Five+, I think it is a great idea and was inspired to come up with my own to do list. So here goes…my Disney to-do List…it was so much harder than I thought as I want to do everything!!! I did manage to whittle it down…you will see a definite theme in my list!!
- Visit all 4 parks in one day!
- Ride Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Watch Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Eat a French Pastry in France
- Enjoy an Ice Cream Sundae at MK
- Have a Nutella, Strawberry and Banana Waffle Sandwich from Sleepy Hollow in MK
- Eat a Carrot Cake Cookie from The Writer’s Stop @ Hollywood Studios
- Win a game on Toy Story Midway Mania!
- Have a Hot Chocolate from Ghiradelli
- See the Osborne Spectacle of Lights switch on
- Watch the Fireworks at either MK or EPCOT (ideally both!)
- Afternoon Tea in the Garden View Tea Room at Disney’s Grand Floridian
What would be on your Disney to-do list?